Welcome to Country Place
Country Place is a small community of 64 single-family, country-Victorian homes located in the heart of Pasadena, Maryland. Our neighborhood consists of five quiet courts and is sought after for its spacious lots with modest home sizes. Local conveniences include shopping, schools, dining, entertainment, marinas, golf, and county parks. Country Place is ideally located for those commuting to Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington, DC and surrounding areas.
Country Place Homeowner Assoc, Inc.
P.O. Box 34
Pasadena, MD 21122
Trash Pick-up: Mondays
Recycling and Yard Waste: Mondays
A community of 64 single-family homes in the heart of Pasadena, Maryland
- 2023 Holiday Decorating ContestPlease vote for your favorite decorated home in Country Place! The winning home will receive $100! Contest and voting is open to residents only of Country Place HOA in Pasadena, MD. Only 1 vote allowed… Read more: 2023 Holiday Decorating Contest
- Annual Meeting Dec. 5, 2023The annual meeting of Country Place HOA members will be held on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 7:00 PM at the Eastern District Police Station, 204 Pasadena Road. Please watch your mailbox for the official… Read more: Annual Meeting Dec. 5, 2023
- Trash Cans and Recycling BinsPlease remove all Trash Cans and Recycling Bins from view the day they are emptied, either by placing behind a fence or inside your garage. Trash cans and recycling containers left in public view (ie,… Read more: Trash Cans and Recycling Bins
- Annual Dues: what do they pay for?Annual dues are an important and necessary part of living together in a desirable community. To maintain the appearance of our community (as well as property values), annual homeowner dues cover: Country Place HOA dues… Read more: Annual Dues: what do they pay for?
- Private Plantings Overgrowing SidewalksSome of the public sidewalks in our community have become obstructed by homeowner plantings that are well overgrown. If you have plantings adjacent to a sidewalk, the board asks that you trim them as needed… Read more: Private Plantings Overgrowing Sidewalks
- Architectural Review CommitteeAccording to Country Place HOA Covenants and By-Laws which every owner signed and agreed to when you purchased your homes, all residents of Country Place are bound by law to submit all proposed changes to… Read more: Architectural Review Committee